General Vehicle Rental Conditions`
With this agreement, the company Rent and go Vehicle Rental, hereinafter Rent and go, leases to the signatory Lessee the vehicle shown herein (including any vehicle that replaces it) according to the following terms and conditions and those listed on the front side, which the Lessee fully accepts:
- The Lessee received the vehicle, which he examined and found it in excellent condition and suitable for the use and the purpose for which he leases it. The Lessee is obliged to return the Vehicle to Rene and go and all the documents, tools and accessories (spare tire, jack, tools, pharmacy, fire extinguisher, triangle, and antenna) that accompany it, in the situation received, and in place and time specified by this agreement.
Otherwise and after the agreed return time Lessee will be obliged to pay to Rent and go the normal charge for use of the vehicle and extra compensation for any incidental and consequential damage. After 60 minutes of the agreed Vehicle delivery time the Lessee is charged with one (1) additional rental day. Rent and go reserves the right to regain possession and use of the Vehicle at any time without notice and without the consent of Lessee, but at his expense, anywhere and by any means, in any case Rent and go deems there is risk of damage or loss of Vehicle and risk of non-recovery of damages. Rent and go has the right beside the above case, to regain possession and use of the Vehicle if it was used in violation either of the terms of this agreement or the Greek Law.
- Throughout the duration of the lease the Lessee and any other signatory is obliged to make good use of the vehicle and consistent with its purpose and this Agreement. Also, he is obligated to check the mechanical condition, the tire condition and general safety of transportation, to lock and keep it using given security systems and take measures to prevent theft or reduction of its overall value.
- Should the Lessee need to extend the rental, he must notify in writing Rent and go at least 24 hours prior to the end of the lease to receive a written approval, subject to availability. If he fails to do so, he will be under civil and criminal liability for illegal use and possession of the Vehicle.
- The lessee must comply with the applicable provisions of the Greek and International Code and any other provision of the Traffic Police Code or the local Transportation office. In case a fine for violations of traffic code is issued, it is borne solely by the Lessee and must be paid in full by the end time of the Agreement.
- It is strictly prohibited for the Lessee to use the Vehicle to: • Carry very heavy things and luggage • Carry more persons than those indicated in the Vehicle registration document • to lease to third parties • follow or participate in competitions of motor vehicles or street races • to allow others to drive who are not listed in the Rental Agreement.
- In case of accident or other incident (fire, theft etc.) The lessee or the additional driver must immediately do the following: 1) not acknowledge liability or guilt and any Third Party claims in any way, directly or indirectly • 2) Write the names and addresses of witnesses and the name and address of the driver and vehicle data, which the Rent and go vehicle collided with• 3) Notify the police to trace the fault and care of any wounded people • 4) Communicate immediately by telephone with Rent and go tel. +30 6985640487 5) Collect any information from any Third Party • 6) To photograph the accident scene, the vehicles involved in the accident and any relevant documents and details, if possible. The lessee is obliged within 24 hours to complete and sign an accident / theft report in Rent and go offices and deliver any documents or information on the accident. In case of Vehicle theft or loss, the lessee is obliged to inform on the matter at the nearest police authority within 12 hours.
- The Vehicle can be driven only by the Lessee and an additional driver, who is stated in this agreement. Both drivers must be at least 23 years and possess Greek or International driving license that is valid and has been issued for at least one year.
- Fuel costs are covered by the Lessee. Only use unleaded petrol or diesel. If the vehicle is returned with less fuel than it had when it was delivered, the Lessee will be charged 15 Euro for each fuel eighth less. Extra fuel upon the return of the car are NOT compensated by Rent and go.
- The periodic maintenance of Vehicles is provided only by Rent and go. The Lessee is prohibited to repair the Vehicle in case of damage. Vehicle tires are replaced at regular intervals due to wear and tear. Damages due to misuse of the vehicle, including destruction of tires from potholes and pavement are borne by the Lessee.
- It is prohibited to load the Vehicle on ships without the prior written approval of the lessor company. In these cases, there is a relevant charge for special insurance coverage and/or return of the vehicle.
- The carrying flammable materials, pollutants, drugs and any other unrelated to this contract is FORBIDDEN, as well as the use of the Vehicle as an instrument to commit any illegal acts. The breach of this condition and any resulting loss, damage or compensation, is borne by the Lessee.
- Rent and go does not accept liability for loss of personal belongings of the Lessee and those carried in the leased Vehicle during the lease.
- The Lessee expressly agrees that Rent and go not liable to any damage or loss suffered by the Lessee or third parties during the lease and no claim can be raised against
Rent and go for the above reason.
- The lessee and any additional driver consents to having personal data kept in an electronic file kept by Rent and go. It is expressly agreed that Rent and go has the right to use these details when the Lessee during the lease makes untrue statements or violates the terms of this agreement and to forward this information to the Greek or his country’s authorities in case of suspicion of perpetration of a criminal or other offense.
- In order for a vehicle to be booked, a deposit must be paid. The deposit will NOT be returned under any circumstances, unless the vehicle is not available for rent at the pre-specified date and time, by Rent and go fault. In case of cancellation of booking up to two weeks prior to the vehicle delivery, the deposit is returned in full. In case of cancellation between 1 week and 2 weeks prior to vehicle delivery, 50% of the deposit will be returned. After 1 week prior to delivery, no deposit will be returned.
- Pets are not allowed, except in special cases, where there must be a written permission from Rent and go.
Terms of Insurance:
Maximum Cover: includes in addition to Medium Cover: Total theft without waiver • Crystals breakage without damage waiver • Very Low Collision Damage Waiver (100 to 300€) • Free delivery / collection outside opening hours (22: 00- 09:00 with prior notice of Rent and go)
Medium Cover: includes in addition to Standard Cover: Total theft Waiver 700 € • Crystals breakage damage waiver 100 € • Reduced Collision Damage Waiver (600 up to 950 €) • Free delivery / receipt to any central point of Paros (with prior notice)
Standard Cover: includes: Civil liability to third parties • 24 Road Service / Accident Care • Free unlimited mileage • Free child seat (1)
NOT COVERED IN ANY INSURANCE PACKAGE:
Damage to the interior of the Vehicle • Traffic violation fines • Mechanical damage to Lessee’s fault • Damage to exterior mirrors • Damage to tires, rims or hubcaps • Damage to undercarriage of the vehicle • Antenna loss/Damage • Damage caused by illegal use or improper according to this Agreement or Greek Law • Damage caused by the use of the vehicle on dirt road, beach, forest or outside of paved roads • Damage caused by non-registered driver or if driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs • Incident Administration Expenses (€ 50)
Fixed Compensation amounts due to Damage / Loss / Negligence:
Vehicle Key: Auto (simple) 70 € / Auto (with buttons): 120 € / Moto: 50 € • Baby Seat 100 € • Baby Booster 60 € • Vehicle Battery 80 € • Antenna 40 € • Aluminum Rim 100 € • Iron Rim 80€ Plastic wheel cover 30 € • Exterior mirror (Just glass): 25 € • mirror (plastic casing/mechanism) 90 € • Car Mats 30 € • Soiled Seats / Interior 80 € • Window Wiper 10 € • Convertible Tent 450 € • MiFi device 100 € • GPS device 100€ • Moto luggage Rack/Box 75€ • Helmet 35€ • Category A-D Car Tyre 80€ • SUV/4×4/Carrier Tyre 100€ • Moto Tyre 60€
The Vehicle owner is always Rent and go. This is only the lease agreement. The lessee is in no way representative of Rent and go. The Lessee acknowledges that he acquires no rights other than those referred to in this agreement • During the lease all additional drivers are jointly and severally liable to the Lessee • This agreement supersedes any other prior written or oral agreement between Rent and go and the Lessee • Rent and go cannot waive its rights under the law and this agreement • Any modification of the terms hereof shall be void if not agreed and documented in writing • The Lessee agrees and accepts any and all credit card charges arising from the terms hereof, whether this relates to the lease, deposit, potential damage or compensation and any extra accessories or services supplied • The lessee agrees and accepts that all the above conditions are valid both in the case of the original agreement with Rent and go and in case of extension of the duration of the lease and / or in case of replacement of the originally leased Vehicle with another.• In case of dispute between the copies and the original of this agreement, the original held by Rent and go supersedes any copy • All Parties acknowledge and accept all the terms of this Agreement as essential and key for this purpose.• This agreement is governed by Greek Law and any dispute arising between Rent and go and lessee of this Agreement, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.